ATTENTION: Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, we are temporarily suspending our official Professional Development Certificate Program. Instead, please use the following YouTube playlist to view our current tutorials, and keep an eye out for more content related to distance learning for closed schools.
The main culprit? Lack of professional development and training.
We put together a certified educator program which combines training and pedagogy.
The best part? After you submit your final form for each course, we will review your responses and issue a certificate for 2-hours of professional development!
These courses incorporate expertise from the following*:
- Framework Consulting
- LINC Learning
- Room to Discover
- The Buck Institute for Education
- Achieve the Core
- Feedback from active Quizalize users all over the country
*The advice and pedagogy in the Zzish Certified Educator program has been created and is distributed solely by Zzish, and does not represent the advice and pedagogy from the named organizations. We highly recommend following the links to learn more about each organization and what they have to offer.
Instructions for each course are clearly laid out in each of the following links. In order to receive your certificate, you must submit the final form for each course. Once we review your submissions, you will be issued a certificate.
***YOU DO NOT NEED TO SUBMIT FORMS MORE THAN ONCE. IF YOU BREAK THE COURSE UP, YOU CAN SKIP FORWARD TO THE LAST PORTION YOU'VE COMPLETED.***
Zzish Certified Educator: Level I
- Registering and creating Classes
- Navigating Quizalize
- Finding and creating curriculum tagged quiz content
- Grouping strategies and analyzing formative assessment data
- Sharing quizzes
Special Note about Level I
This level does not assume anyone is already familiar with Quizalize, so we do understand the desire to skip parts that appear redundant for you. Feel free to do so as you see fit, but we do recommend doing the following as a bare minimum:
- Level I Warm Up
- Analyzing Formative Assessment Data 1 & 2
- Final Reflection Form with links to 5 Curriculum Tagged Quizzes (Required to receive certificate)
Click on the certificate to begin Level I:
Zzish Certified Educator: Level II
- Differentiated follow up activities
- Using improvements data to evaluate your students and your teaching methods
- Analyzing mastery data
- Populating and analyzing mastery dashboards
Click on the certificate to begin Level II: